The Management of NHS furniture, IT equipment and all types of hospital assets and consumables can be an onerous and time-consuming task. Medical equipment is often borrowed from one department to another. Asset Labels are the most effective way to guarantee that your hospital assets can be accurately identified, stored in the locations they should be, regularly serviced and accurately maintained.
- Better utilisation of medical equipment and assets through real-time identification
- Time savings: reduction in clinical time spent searching for the assets. The use of barcodes to update the asset register reduces manual processes.
- Capital costs savings and lower operational costs
- Drive towards GS1 Standards adoption
- Improved processes: equipment repair and maintenance schedule are accurately tracked.
- Improved patient safety through more efficient maintenance of your equipment