9 Jul 2018
UK Health Show 2018
25th – 26th September 2018 (9am - 4.30pm)
Dakota is deligthed to be exhibit at the UK Health Show. If you are planning to attend, please be sure to drop by Stand J32!
What will you get to see on our stand?
Come and experience the latest innovations in Healthcare IT Technology. On our Stand (J32) we will be running product demonstrations of an exciting range of “fit for purpose” hardware solutions for every clinical environment.
- The latest healthcare-ready barcode printers by Zebra Technologies. If you are looking to refresh your existing estate of desktop, mobile or wristband printers, come and find out about the latest models.
- A comprehensive range of mobile cart solutions and associated printing, computing and barcode scanning hardware. These complete cart solutions are suitable for a range of applications including ePMA, Bedside Specimen Collection, Electronic observations etc.
- Learn about our GS1 accredited wristband solution, deployed in numerous NHS Trusts. Find out about the work we have done with the 6 NHS Trusts selected as Scan4Safety Demonstrator sites.
- We are also introducing a new to the UK market 22” touch-screen Medical Grade computer.
This unit will be launched for the first time at the Show and is exclusive to Dakota. Unlike other all-in-one computers, the K959-MC by Flytech has anti-microbial plastics impregnated in the casing as opposed to being anti-microbial coated. It comes with hot swappable non-proprietary batteries.
UK Health Show is a FREE to attend event and we would love to meet you there!
If you can attend, please click on this link to register.
4 Shows into 1
The UK Health Show brings together the whole UK Health Sector. The event is focused on exploring the opportunities and overcoming the challenges of digital transformation and health and social care integration. It features 4 Health sectors:
- Healthcare Efficiency through Technology (HETT)
- Commissioning in Healthcare
- Procurement in Healthcare
- Cyber Security
Across the exhibition there are nine content theatres where there will be 75 hours of CPD credited content and over 180 speakers. For further details, please click here.
FREE to attend
To register for your free place please complete your details in this quick link to guarantee your attendance.